Monday, January 21, 2008

Past Point B

"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else."

Leonardo de Vinci said that. And he did a lot of shit for this world.

The statement reminds me of a premise me and a friend were talking about. I call it 'getting past point B.'
You see, in life we can become successful and make money. That should be the starting point. There is a whole point C that most people never shoot for. It's what you do with your life after you've made the money. There's gotta be something past the point of being financially successful. I'm not talking adopting a kid from africa, nor am I talking about donating money. I'm talking about YOUR GREAT CONTRIBUTION. the thing that you will be written about in books for.

That is point C. Most people are content at point B. But point B should be achieved as soon as possible. and u cannot stop once you reach it.

No comments: