Tuesday, April 7, 2009

timeline

2/13 (Friday the 13th) - I purchase a brand new Imac at the apple store with money I had been saving for 3 months. That night, my car is broken into and the computer is taken. I was most likely getting drunk while this was happening.
2/14 - I awake to feed the meter at my downtown location and see the meter person driving away from my car. I see a parking ticket on my car. I see my window had been broken. I do not see a brand new Imac under some clothes in the backseat of the car.

2/15 - I replace the window on my car with the last of my money (I had spent it all on the computer).

3/16 - I am notified by the Ontario (LA) Police that someone is claiming I was involved in a hit and run on the 13th of that month (friday the 13th, yet again) on the 10 freeway in Ontario. I've never been to Ontario. I am told that an officer is investigating. I research and find that on the 13th I had stayed home nearly the entire day so that I could not endanger myself in another friday the 13th incident.

3/25- The credit card the Imac was purchased on refunds $500 (a portion of the amount). I purchase another one with family given money.


4/7 - I am currently looking to buy another used car.

No comments: